DiCiocco Sonny Farms Inc based in Leamington, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Farm worker. With over 50 years of growing experience the DiCiocco Sonny Farms Inc has led the industry in perfecting the art of growing consistent, premium hydroponic produce that is superior in taste, quality and provides maximum shelf life. We provide our customers with the freshest hydroponic produce when they need it. We develop an agricultural farming system that utilizes farming resources efficiently and effectively. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: DiCiocco Sonny Farms Inc
Position: Farm worker
No of Vacancies: 40
Salary: $15.50 hourly for 55 to 60 hours per week
Employment Type: Seasonal employment – Full time
Location: Leamington, ON
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should have very good hand-eye co-ordination.
- The candidate should have the ability to distinguish between colors.
- The candidate should be required to stand for extended periods.
- The candidate should be able to work in bending, crouching and kneeling positions.
- The candidate should be efficient and a good team player.
- The candidate should be expected to plant, cultivate, and irrigate crops.
- The candidate should be required to fertilize and spray crops.
- The candidate should be required to harvest crops.
- The candidate should be able detect disease and health problems in crops, livestock and poultry.
- The candidate should examine the quality of the product and get it ready for the market.
- The employees get various advancement opportunities
- The employees get a fun and energetic work environment
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
308 Talbot Street E
N8H 3V6 Between 08:00 AM and 05:00 PM
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!