Hopcott Farms Ltd. is the third generation family run local butcher shop located on the family farm, that is committed to bringing quality, local, farm-fresh products direct to your table. The company has been growing for years, and today is known to, unveiled their expansion, increasing the total store to 17,000 square foot. The same includes larger retail space with longer fresh meat cases, a commercial kitchen and a sit down bistro and outdoor patio as well.
As of now, Hopcott Farms Ltd. is inviting applications for the role of Farm Worker from any of the eligible candidates who reside in Canada. The candidates who have a valid work permit in Canada should start applying for this LMIA approved job right away.
Full Job Description:
Employer Name: Hopcott Farms Ltd.
Position: Farm Worker
No of Vacancies: 5
Salary: $15.20 hourly, for 30 to 60 hours per week.
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 18211 Old Dewdney Trunk Rd, Pitt Meadows, BC, V3Y 2R9
Shifts: Flexible Hours
Work Site Environment: Outdoors
- Languages: English
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma or equivalent experience required.
- Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset.
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing, walking, bending, crouching, kneeling
Other Requirements: To Be Determined
- The candidate should be able to plant bulbs and seeds
- The candidate should be able to plant, cultivate and irrigate crops
- The candidate should be able to operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- The candidate should be able to harvest crops
- The candidate should be able to detect disease and health problems in crops, livestock and poultry
- The candidate should be able to examine produce for quality and prepare for market
- The candidate should have field crops skills such as hand harvesting vegetables
- The employees get to work in a family owned company
- The employees get various financial benefits with competitive salary such as family discounts, retirement benefits etc.
- The employees get to attend grand functions as annual staff events
Hopcott Farms Ltd. is known for its non-GMO, no added hormones or steroids beef and local produce to its specialty grocery selection. The company is also known for its friendly and knowledgeable team to help the customers make healthy choices for their family and friends.
How to apply?
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!