Serafina Graziano is the owner of Graziano Kelowna working with her family on farming fruits there. The Graziano family believes everything that leaves its orchard has to be extraordinary. The family and the company is known to be committed to the philosophy of the art of food, grow the freshest, more healthful fruits and artfully grow and pick them for an extraordinary taste. As of now, Serafina Graziano is inviting applications for the role of Farm Worker from any of the eligible candidates who reside in Canada.
The candidates who have a valid work permit in Canada should start applying for this LMIA approved job right away.
Employer Name: Serafina Graziano
Position: Farm Worker
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $15.20 hourly, for 30 to 60 hours per week.
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Kelowna, BC
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Early Morning, Morning
Type of Farm Operations: Fruit and vegetable combination farming
Type of Crops: Apples, Cherries, Raspberries
Work Site Environment: Outdoors, At heights, Noisy, Dusty,
Education: No degree, certificate or diploma or equivalent experience is required.
Experience: No Experience is Needed
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to details
- The candidate should be a combination of standing for extended periods, walking, bending, crouching, and kneeling.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to work with judgment skills
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way.
Responsibilities: To Be Determined
- The employees get various financial benefits such as salaries, compensation and after retirement compensation as well.
- The employees get an opportunity to work with a dedicated and detailed-professional team.
For around more than 20 years, Serafina Graziano is been working in Graziano Kelowna orchard has been farming a wide selection of fresh fruits including apples, peaches cherries, apricots, Italian prunes along with its Famous Okanagan homemade apple pies available almost around the year-round.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can apply now by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!