Daybreak Farms is located a world away from the big city hustle and bustle farther south. The farm/company is located in a mountainous area with plenty of people but few local food producers, Daybreak Farms is an important part of the northwest community. With growing over years, today, the farm cares for 39,000 hens that lay 36,000 eggs every day. The company is known for its every impeccable egg at the farm is collected, graded, and packed on-site, and then quickly delivered to local shelves for maximum freshness. As of now, Daybreak Farms (Terrace) Ltd. is inviting applications for the role of Farm Worker from any of the eligible candidates who reside in Canada.
The candidates who have a valid work permit in Canada should start applying for this LMIA approved job right away.
Employer Name: Daybreak Farms (Terrace) Ltd.
Position: Farm Worker
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $17.50 hourly, for 40 hours per week.
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 4423 Eby Street, Terrace, BC, V8G 0B3
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Flexible Hours, To be determined, Early Morning, Morning
Type of Farm Operations: Layer poultry farming
Work Site Environment: Outdoors, Wet/damp, Odors, Dusty
Education: No degree, certificate or diploma or equivalent experience
Experience: No experience required
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to details
- The candidate should be able to work with hand-eye coordination
- The candidate should be able to distinguish between colours
- The candidate should be able to discriminate between sound
- The candidate should be a combination of standing, walking, standing for extended periods, walking, bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be able to work under tight deadlines
- The candidate should be able to work overtime
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have judgment skills
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be able to plant, cultivate and irrigate crops
- The candidate should be able to operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- The candidate should be able to harvest crops
- The candidate should be able to feed and tend animals
- The candidate should be able to fertilize and spray crops
- The candidate should be able to clean stables, barns, barnyards and pens
- The candidate should be able to examine products for quality and prepare for market
- The candidate should be able to set and monitor water lines, airflow and temperature in barns, pens and chicken coops
- The employees get to work in a great work culture
- The employee gets to work in a family-owned and natural environment
- The employees get various financial benefits such as salaries, compensation benefits etc.
- The employees get various career development opportunities and job security as well.
Daybreak Farms is known for its operation team, its ten staff members, who work hard to ensure that the company’s eggs are safe, healthy, and of course delicious. The staff working oversees a rigorous quality control program that starts at the mill with the production of its own feed. The company uses all-natural and never uses hormones or antibiotics of any kind.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!