Day and Night Labour Supply Ltd. based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Farm worker. Day and Night Labour Supply Ltd. offering tailored and reliable workforce solutions. Whether it’s temporary staffing, contract labor, or permanent placements, we pride ourselves on matching the right talent with the right job opportunities. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Day and Night Labour Supply Ltd.
Position: Farm worker
No of Vacancies: 10
Salary: $19.00 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 7 months
Credentials: First Aid Certificate
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, and be physically demanding
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to work in tight deadlines
- The candidates should be able to sit, stand, walk, bend, crouch, and kneel for extended periods
- The candidates should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be organized, flexible, and judgmental
- The candidates should have efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- Canadian citizen and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to monitoring animal health, plant, cultivate and irrigate crops
- The candidates should be able to fertilize and spray crops, harvest crops
- The candidates should be able to feed and tend animals, operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- The candidates should be able to milk cows, clean stables, barns, barnyards and pens
- The candidates should be able to detect disease and health problems in crops, livestock and poultry
- The candidates should be able to examine produce for quality and prepare for market, write daily basic progress reports
- The candidates should be able to set and monitor water lines, air flow and temperature in barns, pens and chicken coops
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
7255 -125 Street
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!