Farm worker, fruit
Chris Berry, Cheryl Berry based in Harley, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Farm Worker, fruit. Chris Berry, Cheryl Berry is a horticulture farm specialized in fruit farming. We staunchly focused on quality at all levels of our vertically integrated firm. We scout the finest land for our orchards, plant only the most desirable varieties of fruits, and tend to the land in a thoughtful, meticulous manner. As a family, we’re very fortunate to have a like-minded and highly motivated team working alongside us. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Chris Berry, Cheryl Berry
Position: Farm Worker, fruit
No of Vacancies: 6
Salary: $15.00 per hour for 30 to 60 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Harley, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening and Weekend
Work Setting: Rural area
Work Site Environment: Candidates should work in outdoors, at heights, dangerous, wet or damp, noisy, dusty, hot and cold or refrigerated place
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided.
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to maintain tight deadlines
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should have hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should be able to distinguish between colours
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be able to walk
- The candidate should be able for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should have experience of lift truck, loader, planting equipment, tillage equipment and tractor
- The candidate should be able to plant, cultivate and irrigate crops
- The candidate should be able to fertilize and spray crops
- The candidate should be able to harvest crops
- The candidate should be able to operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- The candidate should be able to detect disease and health problems in crops, livestock and poultry
- The candidate should be able to examine produce for quality and prepare for market
- The candidate should be able to write daily basic progress reports
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by calling (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
226-268-8402 Between 08:00 AM and 06:00 PM
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!