Phoola Sidhu based in Penticton, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Farm worker, fruit. Phoola Sidhu is a family owned and operated fruit farm. We have many years of experience in this industry and are well-known in the community. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Phoola Sidhu
Position: Farm worker, fruit
No of Vacancies: 6
Salary: $16.00 hourly for 40 to 60 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Penticton, BC
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Early Morning and Morning
Work setting: Room and board provided
Work site environment: Candidates should work in fruit and vegetable combination farming, wet or damp, dusty, hot and cold or refrigerated place
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Type of Crops: Apples and Cherries
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment, work under pressure and also work overtime
- The candidate should be able to maintain tight deadlines, perform repetitive tasks, able to handle heavy loads, pay attention to detail, stand for extended periods and also able to walk
- The candidate should be physically strong and also have hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should be able for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to plant, cultivate and irrigate crops
- The candidate should be able to fruit trees training
- The candidate should be able to mixing fertilizer
- The candidate should be able to harvest crops
- The candidate should be able to weeding
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!