PT Farm Market Ltd. is a family-owned company that started in the 1980s. The family used to stay in Vietnam and got shifted to Oliver to start the PT farm, sponsored by the United Church. After which, in 1996, the first 10 acres of prime Okanagan orchard real estate was purchased, and PT Farm Market Ltd. came to life. The PT Farm Market Ltd. provides approximately 72 varieties of farm-fresh fruit to consumers in the Okanagan Valley. As of now, PT Farm Market Ltd. is inviting applications for the role of Farm Worker, Fruit from any of the eligible candidates who reside in Canada.
The candidates who have a valid work permit in Canada should start applying for this LMIA approved job right away.
Employer Name: PT Farm Market Ltd.
Position: Farm Worker, Fruit
No of Vacancies: 7
Salary: $15.20 hourly, for 30 to 60 hours per week.
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Oliver, BC
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, On Call, To be determined, Early Morning, Morning
Work Site Environment: Outdoors, At heights, Noisy, Dusty, Hot, Cold/refrigerated
Education: No degree, certificate or diploma or equivalent experience
Experience: No experience required
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to details
- The candidate should be able to work with hand-eye coordination
- The candidate should be able to distinguish between colours
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing, walking, standing for extended periods, bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be able to work under tight deadlines
Other Requirements: To Be Determined
- The candidate should be able to plant, cultivate and irrigate crops
- The candidate should be able to operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- The candidate should be able to harvest crops
- The candidate should be able to fertilize and spray crops
The employees get to work in a natural environment
The employees get to learn various advanced techniques related to farming
The employees get a competitive salary package and various other financial benefits
The employees get various other perks such as health benefits, leave, vacations etc.
PT Farm Market Ltd. is known to have the goal to provide customers with only the best produce. The company inspects every piece before proudly displaying it on its shelves. Due to working with local seasonal suppliers, the customers of PT farms get to shop with the assurance that their product is delivered fresh from the field to the shopping basket.
How to apply
Without being biased, the employer is providing equal opportunities for the applicants who are eligible for this job. The candidate could be anyone, who just has to be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada and a candidate who has a work permit in Canada.
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!