Neufelds Farms based in Abbotsford, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Farm worker, fruit. Neufelds Farms is one of the best fruit farms of the town. We have many years of experience in this field and are well-known in the community. We have the benefits that come with scale and a strong financial position. We have an unparalleled global infrastructure and competencies in retailing, marketing, and franchising. The candidate should work with some duties as a supply service chief. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Neufelds Farms
Position: Farm worker, fruit
No of Vacancies: 36
Salary: $15.65 to $18.00 hourly for 40 to 80 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Seasonal employment
Location: Abbotsford, BC
Shifts: Day and Flexible Hours
Work site environment: Candidates should work in broiler and other meat-type chicken production, other miscellaneous crop farming, outdoors, wet or damp and cold or refrigerated area
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Asset languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the Spanish Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 to less than 7 months
Type of crops: Cucumbers, Raspberries, Strawberries and Sweet corn
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment, work overtime, perform repetitive tasks, handle heavy loads, pay attention to detail, able to distinguish between colours, stand for extended periods and also for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be able for hand harvesting vegetables and also vegetable culling
- The candidate should be able to plant, cultivate and irrigate crops, hoe crops and also harvest crops
- The candidate should be able to examine produce for quality and prepare for market
- The employees get bonus
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by email (along with your resume, cover letter, References attesting experience,and Letter of recommendation) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!