Prica Global Enterprises Inc based in Waterloo, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Farm Worker, Fruit. Prica Global Enterprises and our sibling firms have designed, built, serviced, and managed over 20 properties in and around the Waterloo Region using our integrated project delivery system. Our properties are architecturally remarkable in form and function, and they are icons in the city we call home, seeking to push architectural boundaries. Our property sites have been carefully chosen to give lodgings to Waterloo’s famous tech and academic sectors. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full-time or permanent employment. The shifts the candidate has to work are Day.
Employer Name: Prica Global Enterprises Inc
Position: Farm Worker, Fruit
No of Vacancies: 10
Salary: $16.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Waterloo, ON
Job ID: 1996866
Work Site Environment: Outdoors; Wet/damp; Hot; Cold/refrigerated
Work Location Information: Rural area
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates must have 1 to less than 7 months of experience
Type of Farm Operations: Fruit and vegetable combination farming
Landscape and Horticulture Technicians and Specialists’ Specific Skills: Fruit trees training
Equipment and Machinery Experience: Tractor, Fruit harvester
- The candidate should be able to do repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be able to do physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be able to bend, crouch, kneel
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be organized
- The candidate should be able to do plant, cultivate and irrigate crops
- The candidate should be harvest crops
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get to learn various advanced techniques
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get financial benefits such as a competitive salary
Prica is based on a strong and cohesive team effort. We recognise that giving back to our community is important to both our workers and the greater Waterloo Region. We are involved in our community by sponsoring a variety of clubs, local events, and initiatives. Prica Global Enterprises has reached building milestones in a fast-growing industry by utilising new and traditional building processes not yet used by other developers in the area.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the website (along with your resume) below mentioned link.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!