T & K Ferri Orchards is a family-owned farm, it was started by a couple, after which their sons continued it and is going from generation to generation since then. The company has gone through various ups and downs since its incorporation but in the end, has always kept on growing. Today, there are thousands of employees working on the 22-acre farms with 58,000 apple trees on them. As of now, T & K Ferri Orchards is inviting applications for the role of Farm Worker, Fruit from any of the eligible candidates. The candidates who have a valid work permit in Canada should start applying for this LMIA approved job right away.
Employer Name: T & K Ferri Orchards
Position: Farm Worker, Fruit
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $15.00 hourly, for 35 to 70 hours per week.
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 496415 GREY RD 2, Clarksburg, ON N0H 1J0
Job ID: 22032409
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Early Morning, Morning
Type of Crops: Apples
Work Site Environment: Outdoors, Wet/damp, Hot, Cold/refrigerated.
Transportation/Travel Information: Own transportation
Work Location Information: Rural Area, Relocation costs not covered by an employer
Education: No degree, certificate or diploma or equivalent experience
Experience: No Experience Required
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to details
- The candidate should be able to distinguish between colours
- The candidate should be a combination of standing for extended periods, walking, bending, crouching, kneeling.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to work with judgment skills
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way.
- The candidate should be able to harvest crops
- The candidate should have landscape and horticulture technicians and specialists skills such as clipping, de-leafing, fruit trees training, suckering, weeding, grading
- The employees get a properly quoted salary according to their experience, work and position in the company.
- The employees get to work in a natural environment and are family-owned places.
- The employees get various types of perks such as insurance benefits, retirement benefits, paid leaves, vacations, job security etc.
T & K Ferri Orchards is known to grow apples for years with 58 000 trees on their 22 acres farm. The company is known for not only producing apples but is known for on-farm pressed Grandad Jack’s Apple Cider, a variety of hand-picked apples are available in season, including Honey Crisp, Mac, Mutsu, Ambrosia, Gala, Cortland, Golden Delicious and a TK Ferri exclusive, Bay Beauty as well.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can apply now by sending an email (along with the resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!