Paul/Shawna Chaddock based in Lancaster, ON, is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Farm Worker, General. Paul/Shawna Chaddock is well-known for using cutting-edge farming techniques to create a more sustainable future. Every day, we improve our farming skills. We are known for producing and supplying high-quality organic items that are free of preservatives. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full-time or permanent employment. The shifts the candidate has to work are Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Early Morning, and Morning.
- Employer Name: Paul/Shawna Chaddock
- Position: Farm Worker, General
- No of Vacancies: 1
- Salary: $15.00 hourly for 32 to 40 hours per week
- Employment Type: Full time
- Location: Lancaster, ON
- Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Early Morning, Morning
- Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
- Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
- Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- Type of Farm Operations: Fruit and vegetable combination farming
- Type of Crops: Cucumbers, Bell peppers, Blueberries, Strawberries, Tomatoes, Zucchinis, Carrots
The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to feed and tend to animals
- The candidate should be able to clean stables, barns, barnyards, and pens
- The candidate should be able to examine products for quality and prepare it for market
- The candidate should be able to Monitor animal health
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get to learn various advanced techniques
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get financial benefits such as a competitive salary
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!