1118171 Ontario Ltd. based in Wallaceburg, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Farm Worker, General. 1118171 Ontario Ltd. is known to produce and supply fruits and vegetables at Wallaceburg and other areas of Canada. We are known to do farming using advanced techniques. We are known to serve organic and quality fruits and vegetables. Our farm is also known as a place where customers come and purchase fruits and other products directly from the farm. We serve fruits and vegetables from our farm and also provide delivery options. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or seasonal employment. The candidate has to work in Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, On Call, Flexible Hours, To be determined, Early Morning and Morning shifts.
Employer Name: 1118171 Ontario Ltd.
Position: Farm Worker, General
No of Vacancies: 27
Salary: $15.00 per hour for 30 to 65 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Wallaceburg, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, On Call, Flexible Hours, To be determined, Early Morning, Morning
Work Site Environment: Outdoors, Wet/damp, Dusty, Hot
Transportation/Travel Information: Own transportation
Work Location Information: Rural area
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset, also training will be provided to the candidates
Type of Crops: Apples, Cucumbers, Bell peppers, Field berries, Soybeans, Strawberries, Tomatoes, Seed corn, Melons
To be determined
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to plant, cultivate and irrigate crops
- The candidate should be able to harvest crops
- The candidate should be able to write daily basic progress reports
- The candidate should have specific skills field crops such as hand harvesting vegetables
- The candidate should have specific skills field crops such as hoeing crops
- The candidate should have specific skills field crops such as stone and/or wood picking
- The candidate should have specific skills field crops such as vegetable culling
- The employees get to work in a well known company
- The employees get various career development opportunities
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary
After working for years, 1118171 Ontario Ltd. has become a well-known name when it comes to fruit and vegetable farming. Today, the company is working with thousands of employees to produce and sell products at various locations in Canada.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or meeting in person (along with your resume and reference number in the application) through below mentioned details.
5724 Langstaff Line
N8A 4L1 Between 08:00 AM and 04:00 PM
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!