kidd farms based in Macklin, SK is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Farm worker, general. kidd farms is a reputable agricultural operation specializing in the cultivation and production of crops. With a focus on sustainable farming practices and modern agricultural techniques, Kidd Farms is known for its commitment to quality and efficiency. Kidd Farms has become a respected name in Macklin and the surrounding areas, embodying the values of responsible farming while delivering high-quality agricultural products to support local markets and contribute to the broader agricultural landscape in Saskatchewan. The candidates selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: kidd farms
Position: Farm worker, general
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $55,000 to $65,000 annually (To be negotiated) for 2100 to 2200 hours per year
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Macklin, SK
Work setting: Rural area
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as degree, certificate or diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorization (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be experienced in calving and skilled in harvesting seedlings and expertise in livestock branding and be proficient in fertilizing and spraying crops
- The candidates should be capable of operating and maintaining farm machinery and equipment
- The candidates should be able to recognize and treat certain livestock health problems and perform general farm duties as required
- The candidates will get health care plan, as per collective agreement, and on-site housing options
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your Resume, References attesting experience and letter of recommendation) through the below-mentioned details
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answering the following questions while applying:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!