Samuel Edwards based in La Salette, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Farm Worker, Vegetables. Samuel Edwards is a well-known person residing in Canada. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Samuel Edwards
Position: Farm Worker, Vegetables
No of Vacancies: 14
Salary: $15.00 per hour for 40 to 60 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: La Salette, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Early Morning, Morning
Work Site Environment: Outdoors, Wet/damp, Dusty, Hot, Cold/refrigerated
Work Setting: Rural area
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset, also training will be provided to the candidates
Equipment and Machinery Experience: Vegetable harvester
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads and pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be physically demanding and a combination of sitting, standing, walking, bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should be able to work with hand-eye coordination and have the ability to distinguish between colors
- The candidate should be able to work for overtime hours
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment and in an organized way
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to plant, cultivate and irrigate crops
- The candidate should be able to harvest crops
- The candidate should be able to operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- The candidate should be able to examine produce for quality and prepare for market
- The candidate should be able to write daily basic progress reports
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get various financial benefits
- The employees get to learn various advanced farming techniques
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!