David’s Greenhouse is known for its quality. Quality is known as the driving force behind all the work done at David’s Greenhouse built by St. Davids Hydroponics Ltd. In 1965. St. David’s Hydroponics Ltd has grown to more than 70 acres of greenhouses at various places. In future, St. David’s Hydroponics Ltd wants to grow more, as much as possible and want to increase the number of greenhouses and produce as many quality plants as possible. As of now, David’s Greenhouse is inviting applications for the role of a Farm Worker, and Vegetables from any of the eligible candidates who reside in Canada. The candidates who have a valid work permit in Canada should start applying for this LMIA approved job right away.
Employer Name: David’s Greenhouse
Position: Farm Worker, Vegetables
No of Vacancies: 4
Salary: $15 hourly, for 40 hours per week.
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Gloucester, ON
Shifts: Early Morning
Work Location: Rural Area
- Languages: English
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma or equivalent experience is required.
- Transportation/Travel Information: Own Transportation
- Experience: No Experience is needed
- Equipment/Machinery Experience: Tractor
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads.
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to details.
- The candidate should be able to work with hand and eye coordination.
- The candidate should be a combination of various physical activities like sitting, standing, walking, standing for extended periods, Walking, Bending, crouching and kneeling.
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment.
- The candidate should be a team player.
- The candidate should be organized while working.
- The candidate needs to plant, cultivate and irrigate the crops.
- The candidate needs to harvest the crops.
- The employees get accommodation facilities by the company where rooms and boards are available.
- The employees get an opportunity to work at one of the world’s largest professional communities.
- The employees get various compensation and salary benefits.
The St. David’s Hydroponics Ltd is known to grow quality plants with the help of experience from people (growers) who have a combined experience of around 100 years. Basically, these greenhouses are known as the combination of people that give attention to details and genuine passion for their work and world class plants they produce.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can apply now directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume) to the below-mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!