Double Barrel Vineyards Ltd is a strategic partner at the Okanagan Hills Estate Winery Corp. The Vineyards team has experience of more than 100 years with their last 25 years in the Vineyards farms performing Vineyards operations. The Vineyards management team is known as an expert that excels in producing quality grapes to produce finished wine at the Back Door and Okanagan Hills labels. As of now, Double Barrel Vineyards Ltd is inviting applications for the role of a Farm Worker, and Vegetables from any of the eligible candidates.
The candidates who have a valid work permit in Canada should start applying for this LMIA approved job right away.
Employer Name: Double Barrel Vineyards Ltd
Position: Farm Worker
No of Vacancies: 4
Salary: $15.50 hourly, for 40 to 50 hours per week.
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Oliver, BC
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Overtime, Early Morning, Morning
Work Location: Staff accommodation available
Work Site Environment: Outdoor
Types of Crops: Grapes
- Languages: English
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma or equivalent experience is required.
- Transportation/Travel Information: Vehicle supplied by the employer.
- Experience: No Experience is Needed.
- Equipment/Machinery Experience: Fruit Harvester
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to details
- The candidate should be able to work with hand and eye coordination.
- The candidate should be a combination of various physical activities like sitting, standing, walking, standing for extended periods, Walking, Bending, crouching and kneeling.
- The candidate should be able to travel regularly.
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment.
- The candidate should be a team player.
- The candidate should be organized while working.
- The candidate should be having effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to work with judgment
- The candidate should have various landscape and horticulture technicians specific skills like typing, grading, maintaining and managing the growth of vines and knowledge about vine canopy and grapes.
- The candidate should be having a valid driving license.
- The candidate needs to plant, cultivate and irrigate the crops.
- The candidate needs to harvest the crops.
- The employees get accommodation facilities by the company, whosoever and whensoever needed
- The employees get vehicles from the employer for various office duties.
- The employees get a great work culture known as Barrel culture while working
- The employees get salary and other compensation benefits while working
- The employees get a proper work and personal life balance while working
- The employees get a proper job security
The Double Barrel Vineyards Ltd is a well-known company located in South Okanagan, a place well-known for high-quality vineyards and the place that has recently gotten recognition for its Vines and Wines in recent years.
For the last 25 years, the company has been well-known to produce quality grapes and creating great quality wine.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!