Sharks Innovations Ltd. based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Fast-food service attendant. Sharks Innovations Ltd. provides a range of services, including software development, web design, and digital marketing. We are known for our commitment to delivering tailored solutions that align with clients’ goals and enhance their digital presence. We are a dynamic technology company specializing in innovative solutions for businesses. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Sharks Innovations Ltd.
Position: Fast-food service attendant
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $16.75 hourly 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
Shifts: Day, Evening, Shift, Flexible Hours, Morning
Work setting: Fast food
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
Credentials: Food Safety Certificate, Safe Food Handling certificate
Equipment and machinery experience: Conventional oven, Electronic cash register, Grill
- Canadian citizen and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to bring clean dishes, flatware, and other items to serving areas, set tables, and clear and clean tables, trays, and chairs
- The candidates should be able to clean and sanitize items such as dishwasher mats, carts, and waste disposal units, place dishes in the storage area, and replenish condiments and other supplies at tables and serving areas
- The candidates should be able to sanitize and wash dishes and other items by hand, keep records of the quantities of food used, package take-out food, and portion and wrap foods
- The candidates should be able to prepare, heat, and finish simple food items, serve customers at counters or buffet tables, stock refrigerators and salad bars, take customers’ orders, use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice, and trim foodstuffs, and clean and sanitize the kitchen, including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances, and equipment
- The candidates should be able to handle and store cleaning products, receive, unpack, and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards, and other storage areas, remove kitchen garbage and trash, sweep, mop, wash, and polish floors, and wash, peel, and cut vegetables and fruit
- The candidates will get free parking, and various benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume, and references attesting experience) through below mentioned details.
#3 1767 152nd Street
#3 1767 152nd Street
Between 11:00 a.m. and 06:00 p.m.
604-385-3334 Between 11:00 a.m. and 06:00 p.m.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!