New York Fries based in St.London, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Fast-food service attendant. New York Fries offers a diverse menu to satisfy every fry lover’s cravings. Our dedication to using only the finest ingredients and cooking methods, ensuring that every fry is a mouthwatering masterpiece. With a commitment to quality and taste, we have built a loyal following of customers who appreciate the artistry of the perfect fry. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: New York Fries
Position: Fast-food service attendant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 15 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: 1680 Richmond St.London, ON N6G 3Y9
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Flexible Hours, Morning, 09:00 to 17:00
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
Equipment and machinery experience: Electronic cash register, Deep fryer
- The candidates should be able to work in a fast-paced environment, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidates should be able to handle weight Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- The candidate should be client focus, and reliable
- The candidates should have ability to multitask, efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to clean and sanitize items such as dishwasher mats, carts and waste disposal units, load buspans and trays, place dishes in storage area, sanitize and wash dishes and other items by hand
- The candidates should be able to replenish condiments and other supplies at tables and serving areas, scour pots and pans, package take-out food, portion and wrap foods
- The candidates should be able to prepare, heat and finish simple food items, serve customers at counters or buffet tables, stock refrigerators and salad bars, take customers’ orders
- The candidates should be able to use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs, clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment
- The candidates should be able to handle and store cleaning products, receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas
- The candidates should be able to remove kitchen garbage and trash, wash, peel and cut vegetables and fruit
- The candidates should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- The candidates will get variable or compressed work week, learning/training paid by employer, group insurance benefits, life insurance, paramedical services coverage, vision care benefits, health care plan, disability benefits, dental plan, free parking, bonus, and other benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume, references attesting experience, and cover letter) through below mentioned details.
1680 Richmond St.
1680 Richmond St.
Between 10:00 AM and 08:00 PM
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!