Royal Star Foods Ltd based in Tignish, PE is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Fish plant worker. Royal Star Foods Ltd, a subsidiary of Tignish Fisheries Co-op Association Ltd., is the largest Atlantic lobster processor on Prince Edward Island. We are a prime and innovative processor of Atlantic lobsters in various forms for both retail and food service. We are committed to customer satisfaction by providing a premium quality product. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Royal Star Foods Ltd
Position: Fish plant worker
No of Vacancies: 50
Salary: $14.50 hourly for 35 to 55 hours per week
Employment Type: Seasonal employment Full time
Location: 175 Judes Point Road Tignish, PE C0B 2B0
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Overtime, Early Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset, also training will be provided to the candidates
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should have hand-eye co-ordination and manual dexterity.
- The candidate should be able to work in a standing position for extended periods.
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on.
- The candidate should be able to cut, clean and trim fish or seafood prior to marketing or further processing.
- The candidate should be able to check products and packaging for defects and to ensure conformance to company standards and perform corrective machine adjustments as required.
- The candidate should need to disjoint and remove meat from lobsters or other crustaceans preparatory to canning or further processing.
- The employees get others benefits such as Free parking.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
175 Judes Point Road
175 Judes Point Road
C0B 2B0 Between 08:30 AM and 05:00 PM
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!