Seafood 2000 Ltd. based in Georgetown, PE is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Fish plant worker. Seafood 2000 Ltd. is a producer of high quality seafood products. With a goal oriented management team and skilled employees, who take pride in their work, the dedicated Seafood 2000 Ltd. team, continues to satisfy customers throughout the U.S, Europe, Canada and Asia. We are committed to producing safe, top quality products. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Seafood 2000 Ltd
Position: Fish plant worker
No of Vacancies: 100
Salary: $15.60 hourly 32 to 65 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: Georgetown, PE
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Overtime, Early Morning, Morning
Transportation information: The candidates should have own transport
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English or French Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Field work location experience: Prince Edward Island
- The candidates should be able to work at wet/damp, noisy, odours, and cold/refrigerated area
- The candidates should be a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to handle Hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidates should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidates should be willing to for overtime
- The candidates should be reliable
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
902-652-2316 Between 08:00 AM and 04:00 PM
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answer the following questions while applying:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!