Fish processing labourer
D & N SEAFOOD LTD based in Prince Rupert, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Fish processing labourer. D & N SEAFOOD LTD is one of the best seafood retails of the town, providing fresh and good quality products to the customers at a reasonable price. We have many years of experience in this industry and are well-known to the community. We have efficient and well-trained staffs who help us to operate our business successfully. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: D & N SEAFOOD LTD
Position: Fish processing labourer
No of Vacancies: 10
Salary: $16.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: 2340 Graham Ave, Prince Rupert, BC, V8J 1C8
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, Flexible Hours, To be determined, Early Morning and Morning
Work site environment: Candidates should work in noisy, odours, cold/refrigerated, outdoors and wet/damp place
Weight handling: Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
- The candidate should be able to work overtime, perform repetitive tasks, handle heavy loads, manually dexter, pay attention to detail, stand for extended periods and also for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be physically strong and also have hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment and also have efficient interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should be able to unload fish and shellfish from fishing vessels and transport them by hand or forklift truck to work area, transport fish and shellfish to work area, weigh fish or shellfish, record weight and pack fish in ice and also sort fish according to species, weight and destination
- The candidate should be able to clean machines and immediate work areas
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!