Adrice Cormier Ltd. based in Cap-Pele, NB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Fish-Processing Plant Labourer. Adrice Cormier Ltd. works with exporting Canadian seafood to Central America and North America. We are known to work with areas such as Alewife, Hake, Herring, Atlantic, Mackerel, Atlantic and more. We are known to deliver products with 100% safety. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or seasonal employment. The candidates have to work in Day, Evening, Flexible Hours and Morning shifts. This position of Fish-Processing Plant Labourer is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Adrice Cormier Ltd.
Position: Fish-Processing Plant Labourer
No of Vacancies: 10
Salary: $15.74 per hour for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Cap-Pele, NB
Job ID: 22052703
Shifts: Day, Evening, Flexible Hours, Morning
Work Site Environment: Wet/damp, Noisy, Odours, Dusty
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English or French Languages.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Weight Handling: Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
Security and Safety: Bondable
Own Tools/Equipment: Steel-toed safety boots, Gloves
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to work with hand-eye coordination
- The candidate should be a combination of standing for extended periods, bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should have an effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to transport fish and shellfish to work area
- The candidate should be able to clean machines and immediate work areas
- The candidate should be able to unload fish and shellfish from fishing vessels and transport them by hand or forklift truck to work area
- The candidate should be able to weigh fish or shellfish, record weight and pack fish in ice
- The candidate should be able to sort fish according to species, weight and destination
- The employees get health insurance benefits
- The employees get skills training at their work hours
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary
- The employees get various paid leave benefits
Working for years, Adrice Cormier Ltd. has become a well-known name to deliver fish and meat products from Canada to various other countries. The company is known to have an expert group of employees working to deliver products and provide related services in the best way.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!