Floor clerk – retail
Hen Long Oriental Gifts & Food Co. Ltd. based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Floor clerk – retail. Hen Long Oriental Gifts & Food Co. Ltd. offers a broad range of products, including fresh produce, meat, seafood, snacks, and pantry staples from various Asian countries. Our store is known for its extensive selection of hard-to-find ingredients and specialty items, catering to a diverse customer base in the community. We are committed to providing excellent customer service and creating a welcoming atmosphere for all customers. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Hen Long Oriental Gifts & Food Co. Ltd.
Position: Floor clerk – retail
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $15.65 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning
Work setting: Supermarket/grocery store
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to bend, crouch, and kneel for extended periods
- The candidates should be able to handle weight Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- The candidate should be organized, flexible, reliable, and be able to work as a team player
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to bag, box or parcel purchases for customers, for shipment or delivery, unpack products received by store and count, weigh or sort items
- The candidates should be able to stock shelves and display areas, keep stock clean and in order
- The candidates should be able to price items using stamp or stickers according to price list, perform general cleaning duties (i.e. sweeping, mopping floors)
- The candidates should be able to operate cash register
- The candidates should be able to provide customer service
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!