Floor covering installer | LMIA Approved
Maple Leaf Renovation Group Ltd. based in Aurora, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Floor covering installer. Maple Leaf Renovation Group Ltd. ensure that your home gets renovated with a trendy design, the latest appliances, and top of the chart finishing. Our crew members consider every project a platform to showcase their artistic talent and engineering prowess. Our dynamic and personalized approach helped us to build unshakable trust in the diverse residential markets in Canada. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. This position of Floor covering installer is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Maple Leaf Renovation Group Ltd.
Position: Floor covering installer
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $26.50 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: Aurora, ON
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 7 months to less than 1 year
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads, able to distinguish between colours and also for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be physically strong and also have hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should be able to inspect, measure and mark surfaces to be covered and also inspect and repair damaged floor coverings
- The candidate should be able to measure, cut and fasten underlay and underpadding, measure, cut and install carpeting on floors and also measure, cut and install resilient floor coverings
- The candidate should be able to prepare and install hardwood floors and also prepare floors for installations
- The candidate should be able to conduct moisture, ph, temperature and other tests prior to flooring installations, remove existing floor coverings and contaminants, install carpeting on walls or other surfaces and also employ knee kickers and other equipment to stretch carpeting
- The candidate should be able to perform direct glue-down carpet installations and also perform double-bond carpet installations
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!