Regent Hotel based in Revelstoke, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food and beverage server. Regent Hotel preserves the timeless history of Revelstoke while providing the elegant, modern comforts every traveller searches for. As one of the oldest family-owned and operated hotels in Canada, our historic landmark hotel saw Revelstoke through it’s development as a flourishing railway town for the CPR, and still maintains a strong connection to this industry today. Step back in time through our charming, boutique hotel, located in the heart of downtown Revelstoke. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Regent Hotel
Position: Food and beverage server
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $16.75 hourly for 32 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: 112 East First Street, Revelstoke, BC, V0E 2S0
Work setting: Restaurant
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses: Candidates must have Serving It Right Certificate
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment and also stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be able to prepare and serve specialty food at customers’ tables, present bills to customers and accept payment in cash, credit or debit cards, travellers cheques or room billings and also describe menu items including daily specials for customers
- The candidate should be able to advise on menu selections, greet patrons, present menus, make recommendations and answer questions regarding food and beverages, serve food and beverages and also take orders and relay to kitchen and bar staff
- The employee get gratuities
- The employee get team building opportunities and parking availability
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, Cover letter, and Copy of portfolio or relevant work examples) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!