Food and beverage server
Boston Pizza Restaurant based in Duncan, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food and beverage server. Boston Pizza Restaurant has served communities from coast to coast for over 56 years since opening its first restaurant in Edmonton, Alberta, in 1964. Today Boston Pizza Restaurant proudly remains a Canadian company with its hundreds of local franchise owners operating more dining rooms, sports bars, and patios than any other single brand in the country, along with take-out and delivery. We have been recognized as a Platinum Member of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies and have been a Franchisees’ Choice Designation winner for eight consecutive years. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Boston Pizza Restaurant
Position: Food and beverage server
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $16.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: 5845 Trans Canada Highway Duncan, BC V9L 3R9
Work Setting: Sheet metal fabrication shop, Metal products manufacturing company
Work site environment: Dusty, Noisy
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates should have standard educational qualification such as other trades certificate or diploma.
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset.
Equipment and machinery experience: Dolly, Hand tools
Weight handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Own tools/equipment: Steel-toed safety boots
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and pay attention to detail.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads.
- The candidate should be physically demanding.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should have dependability, flexibility and reliability.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skill.
- The candidate should be efficient and a good team player.
- The candidate must be able to operate metal cleaning equipment to remove excess welds, rust, scale and other materials from surfaces of metal products, immerse metal products in cleaning solutions, assist structural steel and platework fitters, sheet metal workers, metal machine operators or other metal workers.
- The candidate should sort metal sheets and parts, scrap metal and other materials, grind or chip excess metal from metal products using hand tools, clean machines and immediate work areas, load and unload vehicle, polish metal products to mirror finish.
- The employees get health benefits such as health care plan.
- The employees get other benefits such as Free parking, Learning/training paid by employer.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!