Food and beverage server
Toro Japanese Sushi based in Victoria, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food and beverage server. Toro Japanese Sushi is a restaurant which serves different kind of products like famous special Japanese drinks, beer, wine, and cocktails etc. in best quality. Our trained and hard working staff work continuously to satisfy the customers through products and services. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Toro Japanese Sushi
Position: Food and beverage server
No of Vacancies: 4.
Salary: $15.65 to $18.00 hourly for 10 hours per 10 to 50 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: Victoria, BC.
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Flexible Hours.
Work setting: Restaurant
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: The Candidates should have 7 to less than 1 year of experience.
Computer and technology knowledge The Candidates should have knowledge of Aloha Point of Sale (POS), Electronic cash register, Point of sale system.
Cuisine specialties: Japanese cuisine
- The candidates should be able to stand for longer periods.
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- The candidate should be, client focus, dependable, organized, initiative, reliable, have excellent oral communication, efficient interpersonal skills, excellent written communication, be able to work as a team player.
- The candidates should be able to address customers’ complaints or concerns.
- The candidates should be able to present bills to customers and accept payment in cash, credit or debit cards, travellers cheques or room billings.
- The candidates should be able to describe menu items including daily specials for customers, enforce provincial/territorial liquor legislation and regulations.
- The candidates should be able to advise on menu selections, assist clients/guests with special needs, provide customer service, and serve food and beverages.
- The candidates should be able to clear and clean tables, trays and chairs, take orders and relay to kitchen and bar staff.
- The candidates will get commission and gratuities
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
708 View St
Between 10:30 AM and 08:30 PM
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answer the following questions while applying:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!