Indo Food Service Ltd. based in Halifax, NS is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food and beverage server. Indo Food Service Ltd. invites you to discover the wonderful tastes and textures of our authentic Indian cuisine. We are honoured to bring our Indian culture to life through fresh, genuine ingredients and an obsession with perfecting the details. Whether you’re joining us for a simple night out or celebrating one of life’s special moments, you are family here. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Indo Food Service Ltd.
Position: Food and beverage server
No of Vacancies: 4
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 hourly for 35 to 45 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Halifax, NS
Shifts: Evening, Weekend and Shift
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need experience of 2 years to less than 3 years
- The candidate should be able to must be of legal age to mix and serve alcoholic beverages
- The candidate should be able to present bills to customers and accept payment in cash, credit or debit cards, travellers cheques or room billings
- The candidate should be able to describe menu items including daily specials for customers
- The candidate should be able to advise on menu selections
- The candidate should be able to greet patrons, present menus, make recommendations and answer questions regarding food and beverages
- The candidate should be able to order and maintain inventory of wines and wine glassware
- The candidate should be able to serve food and beverages
- The candidate should be able to take orders and relay to kitchen and bar staff
- The employees get gratuities
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!