Holiday Inn Oakville Centre based in Oakville, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food and beverage server. The Holiday Inn brand offers the services that business travelers require while also providing a comfortable environment in which everyone can relax and enjoy amenities such as restaurants and room service, swimming pools, exercise centers, and comfy lounges. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to part-time or permanent employment. The shifts the candidate has to work are Evening, Weekend, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning
- Employer Name: Holiday Inn Oakville Centre
- Position: Food and beverage server
- No of Vacancies: 1
- Salary: $15.00 hourly for 20 to 32 hours per week
- Employment Type: Part-Time
- Location: Oakville, ON
- Shifts: Evening, Weekend, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning
- Work Setting: Restaurant; Bistro; Pub; Hotel, motel, resort
- Work Location Information: Urban area
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates should have 1 year to less than 2 years of experience
Credentials (certificates, licenses, memberships, courses, etc.): Smart Serve
Business Equipment and Computer Applications: Point of sale system
Own Tools/Equipment: Uniform
- The candidate should work in the fast-paced environment
- The candidate should work under pressure
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be standing for extended periods
- The candidate should be an Initiative
- The candidate should be Effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be flexible
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be an excellent oral communication
- The candidate should be client focus
- The candidate should be reliable
- The candidate should be organized
- The candidate should be able to address customers’ complaints or concerns
- The candidate should be able to enforce provincial/territorial liquor legislation and regulations
- The candidate should be able to clear and clean tables, trays, and chairs
- The candidate should be able to balance cash and record sales
- The candidate must be of legal age to mix and serve alcoholic beverages
- The candidate should be able to provide customer service
- The candidate should be able to assist clients/guests with special needs
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get Free parking available
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get financial benefits such as a competitive salary
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume and be prepared for the screening questions) through below mentioned details.
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!