McDonald’s Chibougamau based in Chibougamau, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the positions of Food and Beverage Services Attendant. McDonald’s Restaurant is more than just a local restaurant. Our restaurant is known as a collection of hardworking small-business owners. From coast-to-coast we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day. We are also known to help more than 387,000 Canadian families with sick children through Ronald McDonald House Charities. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The candidate has to work in Day, Evening and Night shifts.
Employer Name: McDonald’s Chibougamau
Position: Food and Beverage Services Attendant
No of Vacancies: 10
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Chibougamau, QC
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English or French Languages
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
To be determined
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should be able to use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs
- The candidate should be able to take customers’ orders
- The candidate should be able to serve customers at counters or buffet tables
- The candidate should be able to package take-out food
- The candidate should be able to prepare, heat and finish simple food items
- The employees get an opportunity to earn and learn, flexibility, and a safe and inclusive work environment.
- The employees get an access to education and skills development opportunities that take you further
- The employees get a total rewards package that includes discounts, incentives, and recognition perks
- The employees get to work in flexible hours/shifts according to requirements
- The employees get a safe, respectful and inclusive workplace
- The employees get to bring a authentic self to work – welcoming people of every age, background, and culture – just like the guests who visit our restaurants every day
In 1954, an enterprising salesman named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of McDonald’s history. In 1967, the company’s first outlet opened in Canada in Richmond, B.C. The company has been growing with communities and serving quality food at great value ever since. Today, the company is proud to be one of the world’s leading foodservice retailers, offering job opportunities at corporate-owned restaurants or restaurants owned by independent franchisees.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or making a call (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
514-816-2482 Between 09:00 AM and 04:00 PM
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!