TJ’S Pizza based in Saskatoon, SK is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food counter attendant. TJ’S Pizza is a local company in Saskatchewan but have a world-class pizza. By creating our pizza with fresh dough made in store daily, fresh cut veggies, a signature sauce and 100% real Canadian cheese blend. Our pizza dough is made fresh in store daily, our own signature pizza sauce, our huge variety of mouth watering pizza recipes, and our superior customer service. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: TJ’S Pizza
Position: Food counter attendant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $13.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: Saskatoon, SK
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, To be determined and Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience, training will be provided
- The candidate should be able to work overtime, in fast-paced environment, perform repetitive tasks and also stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to clear and clean tables, trays and chairs, clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment, sanitize and wash dishes and other items by hand, remove kitchen garbage and trash, sweep, mop, wash and polish floors and also wash, peel and cut vegetables and fruit
- The candidate should be able to package take-out food, portion and wrap foods, prepare, heat and finish simple food items and also use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs
- The candidate should be able to place dishes in storage area, replenish condiments and other supplies at tables and serving areas, serve customers at counters or buffet tables and also take customers’ orders
- The candidate should be able to stock refrigerators and salad bars, handle and store cleaning products and also receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas
- The employees get dental plan
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!