Tim Hortons based in Vancouver, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food counter attendant. Tim Hortons is a Canadian multinational and multimillion coffeehouse and restaurant chain serves coffee, doughnuts, and other fast-food items. We are Canada’s largest quick-service restaurant chain, with 5,352 restaurants in 15 countries. On 2014, Burger King agreed to purchase Tim Hortons and two chains became subsidiaries of the Canadian-American holding company Restaurant Brands International. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Tim Hortons
Position: Food counter attendant
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $15.65 per hour for 30 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: 3102 West Broadway, Vancouver, BC, V6K 2H3
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Early Morning and Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure, in fast-paced environment, perform repetitive tasks and also stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should be reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have experience of equipment and machinery like Conventional oven, Deep fryer, Electronic cash register, Food dispensers and also Grill
- The candidate should be able to stock refrigerators and salad bars, clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment and also use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs
- The candidate should be able to package take-out food, portion and wrap foods, keep records of the quantities of food used and also prepare, heat and finish simple food items
- The candidate should be able to take customers’ orders and also serve customers at counters or buffet tables
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!