McDonalds Restaurant based in Algonquin Park, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food counter attendant. McDonalds Restaurant is an American-based multinational fast food chain, founded in 1940 as a restaurant operated by Richard and Maurice McDonald. We rechristened the business as a hamburger stand, and later turned the company into a franchise, with the Golden Arches logo being introduced in 1953. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The position of Food counter attendant is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: McDonalds
Position: Food counter attendant
No of Vacancies: 10
Salary: $15.50 hourly for 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 301 20th ST Nisku, AB T9E 7Z8
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning
Weight handling: Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be client focus and team player
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills and reliability
- The candidate should be able to keep records of the quantities of food used, prepare, heat and finish simple food items, package take-out food and portion and wrap foods
- The candidate should be able to stock refrigerators and salad bars and take customers’ orders
- The candidate should be able to use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs
- The employees get dental plan and health care plan
- The employees get group insurance benefits, life insurance and long-term care insurance
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!