Grind Hamburgers based in Georgetown, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food counter attendant. Grind Hamburgers was started with the goal to serve the best burgers in town. In our burgers we use fresh ground chuck meat, fresh brioche buns, fresh toppings and frechly cut fries. We gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to learn new skills and knowing through the company programs. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Grind Hamburgers
Position: Food counter attendant
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $15.25 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 212 Guelph St, Georgetown, ON, L7G 4A1
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, a bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Equipment and Machinery Experience: Candidates must have knowledge of Grill and Electronic cash register
- The candidate should be able to use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs
- The candidate should be able to take customers’ orders
- The candidate should be able to stock refrigerators and salad bars
- The candidate should be able to serve customers at counters or buffet tables
- The candidate should be able to portion and wrap foods
- The candidate should be able to package take-out food
- The candidate should be able to keep records of the quantities of food used
- The candidate should be able to prepare, heat and finish simple food items
- The candidate should be able to sanitize and wash dishes and other items by hand
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!