Burger KIng based in Maple Ridge, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food counter attendant. Burger KIng is an American-based multinational chain of hamburger fast food restaurants, founded in 1953. Our menu has expanded from a basic offering of burgers, French fries, sodas, and milkshakes to a larger and more diverse set of products. Our signature crown mercandise attracts our customers. Our products are made using farm fresh vegetables and antibiotic free meat. We are now way ahead of our competetors in the North Atlantic countries. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. This position of Food counter attendant is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Burger KIng
Position: Food counter attendant
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $15.65 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Victoria, BC
Shifts: Day, Evening, Shift and Morning
Work Setting: Area is urban
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to keep records of the quantities of food used
- The candidate should be able to package take-out food
- The candidate should be able to portion and wrap foods
- The candidate should be able to prepare, heat and finish simple food items
- The candidate should be able to serve customers at counters or buffet tables
- The candidate should be able to stock refrigerators and salad bars
- The candidate should be able to take customers’ orders
- The candidate should be able to use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!