Tim Hortons based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food counter attendant. Tim Hortons is a coffee shop that also sells doughnuts and other fast food items. With 4,949 locations in 15 countries, it is Canada’s largest quick-service restaurant business. Other baked products on the menu include doughnut holes (branded as Timbits), muffins, croissants, tea biscuits, cookies, rolls, danishes, and bagels. Tim Hortons popularised the dutchie, a Canadian doughnut. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full-time or Permanent employment. The shifts the candidate has to work are not to be determined.
Employer Name: Tim Hortons
Position: Food counter attendant
No of Vacancies: 5
Salary: $15.00 hourly for 32 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Calgary, AB
Job ID: 22061615
Shifts: Not to be determined
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates must have standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to do repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be able to team player
- The candidate should be client focus
- The candidate should be reliable
- The candidate should be able to use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs
- The candidate should be able to take customers’ orders
- The candidate should be able to stock refrigerators and salad bars
- The candidate should be able to portion and wrap foods
- The candidate should be able to package take-out food
- The candidate should be able to keep records of the quantities of food used
- The candidate should be able to serve customers at counters or buffet tables
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get to learn various advanced techniques
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get financial benefits such as a competitive salary
At Tim Hortons, we have been celebrating our passion and expertise for coffee for over 50 years. We are obsessed with finding the perfect cup. The attention to detail in the various phases along the way from the tree to a cup of Tim Horton’s coffee is astounding. Our coffee is farmed by small coffee farmers in some of the world’s most famous growing locations, including Colombia and Guatemala. Coffee cultivation in the steep terrain of our producing countries is frequently an artisanal operation. This is a labor of love, and the coffee is grown with care.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!