Bourbon St. Grill, based in Brampton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food counter attendant. At Bourbon St. Grill, we offer all your favorite Canadian fare in the Dixie Outlet Mall. Featuring a delicious selection of affordable lunch and dinner options, our menu is sure to have the perfect meal for you! Whether you are craving pasta, fried shrimp, or rice, we have got you covered! Tempt your taste buds with one of our mouth-watering combos that are each accompanied by your choice of meat, vegetable, and side. Enjoy popular choices like Louisiana Chicken, Honey-glazed Chicken, and Jambalaya Rice. We hire foreign workers to fill labor or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. This position of Food counter attendant is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Bourbon St. Grill
Position: Food counter attendant
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $15.00 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 444C- 25 Peel Centre Drive Brampton, ON L6T 3R5
Shifts: To be determined
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Work Setting: Employer’s home
Target Audience: Toddler to pre-school (1 – 3 years), Kindergarten age (4 – 5 years)
The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to keep records of the quantities of food used
- The candidate should be able to package take-out food
- The candidate should be able to portion and wrap foods
- The candidate should be able to prepare, heat, and finish simple food items
- The candidate should be able to serve customers at counters or buffet tables
- The candidate should be able to stock refrigerators and salad bars
- The candidate should be able to take customers’ orders
- The candidate should be able to use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get to learn advanced laborer techniques
- The employees get paid leaves and sick leaves benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or mail(along with your resume and job reference number) through below mentioned details.
444C- 25 Peel Centre Drive
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!