Hot Dog Squad based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food counter attendant. Hot Dog Squad is a food stand that sells delicious hotdogs serving up a variety of delectable dishes at a reasonable price. We have many years of experience in this industry and are well-known in the community. We use fresh meat arranged from local farms. Our foods are very much liked by our juvenile and teenage customers. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Hot Dog Squad
Position: Food counter attendant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $15.00 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: #205 400 5 Avenue SW, Calgary, AB, T2P 0L6
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Flexible Hours and Morning
Security and Safety: Criminal record should checked
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates will be train
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to keep records of the quantities of food used
- The candidate should be able to package take-out food
- The candidate should be able to portion and wrap foods
- The candidate should be able to serve customers at counters or buffet tables
- The candidate should be able to stock refrigerators and salad bars
- The candidate should be able to take customers’ orders
- The candidate should be able to use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs
- The candidate should be able to prepare, heat and finish simple food items
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!