Tim Hortons based in Leduc, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food counter attendant. Tim Hortons is a Canadian multinational fast food restaurant chain named after Canadian hockey player Tim Horton. We are Canada’s largest quick-service restaurant chain, with 4,949 restaurants in 15 countries. We merge with Wendy’s Restaurant in 1995 and later on 2014 we finally merge with Burger King. We also expanded our business to United Kingdom. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Tim Hortons
Position: Food counter attendant
No of Vacancies: 5
Salary: $15.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 5603 50th Street, Leduc, AB, T9E 6Z7
Shifts: Day, Evening and Weekend
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates will be train
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be able to keep records of the quantities of food used
- The candidate should be able to package take-out food
- The candidate should be able to portion and wrap foods
- The candidate should be able to prepare, heat and finish simple food items
- The candidate should be able to serve customers at counters or buffet tables
- The candidate should be able to stock refrigerators and salad bars
- The candidate should be able to take customers’ orders
- The employees get dental plan, health care plan and vision care benefits
- The employees get life insurance
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!