Food counter attendant
McDonald’s based in Sechelt, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food counter attendant. McDonald’s is the world’s leading food service organization. We generate more than $40 billion in Systemwide sales. We operate over 30,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries on six continents. We have the benefits that come with scale and a strong financial position. We own one of the world’s most recognized and respected brands. We have an unparalleled global infrastructure and competencies in restaurant operations, real estate, retailing, marketing, and franchising. We hire foreign workers to fill labor or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full-time or permanent employment. The shifts the candidate has to work are Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, On Call, and Morning. This position of Food counter attendant is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: McDonald’s
Position: Food counter attendant
No of Vacancies: 5
Salary: $15.20 to $16.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Sechelt, BC
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, On Call, and Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates must have standard educational qualifications such as a secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates must have 1 to less than 7 months of experience.
Transportation/Travel Information: Own transportation
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be client focus
- The candidate should be able to clean and sanitize items such as dishwasher mats, carts, and waste disposal units
- The candidate should be able to replenish condiments and other supplies at tables and serving areas
- The candidate should be able to load bus pans and trays
- The candidate should be able to clear and clean tables, trays, and chairs
- The candidate should be able to carry and replace linen
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get to learn advanced farming techniques
- The employees get paid leaves and sick leaves benefits
McDonald’s is the world’s largest food service company. Systemwide, we earn more than $40 billion in revenue. We have over 30,000 eateries in over 100 countries across six continents. We have the advantages of scale and a strong financial position. We possess one of the most well-known and respected brands in the world. We have world-class worldwide infrastructure and expertise in restaurant operations, real estate, commerce, marketing, and franchising. In terms of social responsibility, we are a market leader. We actively share our food safety knowledge and skills, and we are dedicated to conserving the environment for future generations. Nonetheless, we have not met our growth targets for the past many years. As a result, our objective is to capitalize on our capabilities in order to successfully service more clients in more ways, more frequently.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email(along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!