Tim Hortons based in Parkhill, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food Counter Attendant. Tim Hortons is a well-known Canadian multinational fast food restaurant chain that is also known as Tim’s or Timmies. We are known to serve coffee, doughnuts, and other fast food items. We are Canada’s largest quick-service restaurant chain. Today, we have 4,949 restaurants in 15 countries. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Tim Hortons
Position: Food Counter Attendant
No of Vacancies: 20
Salary: $15.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 2227 Elginfield Rd, Parkhill, ON, N0M 2K0
Shifts: To be determined
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard education qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need any experience although having experience is an asset
Equipment and Machinery Experience:
Electronic cash register, Food dispensers
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be client focused and have efficient interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on and be a team player
- The candidate should be able to keep records of the quantities of food used
- The candidate should be able to package take-out food, portion and wrap foods
- The candidate should be able to prepare, heat and finish simple food items
- The candidate should be able to serve customers at counters or buffet tables
- The candidate should be able to take customers’ orders
- The candidate should be able to use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get free food at work
- The employees get various financial and compensatory benefits
- The employees get paid leaves and sick leave benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!