Burger King based in Burnaby, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food Counter Attendant. Burger King is known for serving high-quality, great-tasting, and affordable food. We are the second largest fast food hamburger chain in the world. We are known as the original Home of the Whopper, our commitment to premium ingredients, signature recipes, and family-friendly dining experiences is what has defined our brand for more than 50 successful years. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Burger King
Position: Food Counter Attendant
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $15.65 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 7155 Kingsway, #145, Burnaby, BC, V5E 4N7
Shifts: Day, Evening, Shift, Morning
Work Setting: Urban area
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset, also training will be provided to the candidates
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on and be a team player
- The candidate should be able to keep records of the quantities of food used
- The candidate should be able to package take-out food also portion and wrap foods
- The candidate should be able to prepare, heat and finish simple food items
- The candidate should be able to serve customers at counters or buffet tables
- The candidate should be able to stock refrigerators and salad bars also take customers’ orders
- The candidate should be able to use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get various career development opportunities
- The employees get various financial and paid leave benefits
- The employees get employee discount benefits
- The employees get free food and refreshments at work
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!