ALW-OTB Pizza Inc. based in Toronto, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food Counter Attendant. ALW-OTB Pizza Inc. is a carry-out chain featuring chicken wings, signature breadsticks & pizza tossed from homemade dough. Our company is known to serve quality food all over Canada, while working in chain stores. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: ALW-OTB Pizza Inc.
Position: Food Counter Attendant
No of Vacancies: 4
Salary: $15.50 to $16.50 hourly for 20 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Part time leading to full time
Location: Toronto, ON
Shifts: Flexible Hours, To be determined
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard education qualifications such as a secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset, also training will be provided to the candidates
Security and Safety: Bondable
Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be physically demanding and stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be able to package take-out food also portion and wrap foods
- The candidate should be able to prepare, heat and finish simple food items also serve customers at counters or buffet tables
- The candidate should be able to stock refrigerators and salad bars also take customers’ orders
- The candidate should be able to use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs also clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment
- The candidate should be able to handle and store cleaning products also receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas
- The candidate should be able to remove kitchen garbage and trash also sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- The candidate should be able to wash, peel and cut vegetables and fruit
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!