Food counter attendant
McDonalds Restaurant based in Banff, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food counter attendant. McDonalds Restaurant is an American multinational and multimillion fast food chain, founded in 1940 as a restaurant operated by Richard and Maurice McDonald, in San Bernardino, California, United States. We are the world’s second-largest private employer with 1.7 million employees and the ninth-highest global brand valuation. We have the benefits that come with scale and a strong financial position. We have an unparalleled global infrastructure and competencies in restaurant operations, retailing, marketing, and franchising. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: McDonalds Restaurant
Position: Food counter attendant
No of Vacancies: 12
Salary: $15.50 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: Banff, AB
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Flexible Hours, To be determined, Early Morning and Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure, in fast-paced environment and also stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client and also have efficient interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have experience of equipment and machinery like Deep fryer, Electronic cash register and also Grill
- The candidate should be able to clear and clean tables, trays and chairs, clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment, remove kitchen garbage and trash and also sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- The candidate should be able to replenish condiments and other supplies at tables and serving areas, keep records of the quantities of food used, stock refrigerators and salad bars and also receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas
- The candidate should be able to package take-out food, portion and wrap foods and also prepare, heat and finish simple food items
- The candidate should be able to take customers’ orders and also serve customers at counters or buffet tables
- The employees get group insurance benefits and also other benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
403-762-5232 Between 08:00 AM and 06:00 PM
116 Banff Avenue
116 Banff Avenue
T0L 0C0 Between 08:00 AM and 06:00 PM
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!