Food processing labourer
Boulangerie St-Méthode based in Adstock, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food processing labourer. Boulangerie St-Méthode is an independent retail or wholesale and food service bakery. We use of organic and local products. Our bread is therefore made with wheat flour from right here at home. Not only does this allow us to benefit from products of incredible quality, it also means we are contributing to the development of Quebec’s economy by making it strong and prosperous. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Boulangerie St-Méthode
Position: Food processing labourer
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $19.00 hourly for 36 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: 14, rue principale est Adstock, QC G0N 1S0
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Morning
Work Setting: Food and beverage plant
Work site environment: Hot
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
Experience: The candidate should have at least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related industry.
Transportation/travel information: Own transportation
Weight handling: Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
Own tools/equipment: Steel-toed safety boots, Safety glasses/goggles
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and pay attention to detail.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads.
- The candidate should be physically demanding.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be willing to work in bending, crouching, kneeling, sitting, standing, walking position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on.
- The candidate should have food safety/handling skills.
- The candidate should transport raw materials, finished products and packaging materials, measure and dump ingredients into hoppers of mixing and grinding machines, feed flattened boxes into forming machines to construct containers.
- The candidate should be able to manually pack goods into bags and boxes or other containers, check products and packaging for basic quality defects.
- The employees get health benefits such as Dental plan, Disability benefits, Health care plan.
- The employees get financial benefits such as bonus.
- The employees get long term benefits such as Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (DPSP), Life insurance.
- The employees get other benefits such as Free parking, On-site amenities, On-site housing options, Parking available, Wellness program.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
14, rue principale est
G0N 1S0 Between 08:30 AM and 04:30 PM
418-422-2246 extension 2232 Between 08:30 AM and 04:30 PM
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!