Maxi Foods based in Airdrie, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food processing labourer. Maxi Foods is providing customers with a diverse range of high-quality groceries and exceptional shopping experiences. With a strong emphasis on freshness, variety, and customer satisfaction, we have become a trusted destination for individuals and families seeking top-notch products and excellent service. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Maxi Foods
Position: Food processing labourer
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $15.00 hourly 40 to 50 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Airdrie, AB
Shifts: Shift, Flexible Hours, Morning
Transportation information: Public transportation is available, Own transportation, Own vehicle
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Asset languages: Spanish
Cuisine specialties: Mexican
Type of industry experience: Food
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, be physically demanding, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to stand, bend, crouch, and kneel for extended periods
- The candidates should be able to handle weight Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- The candidates should be able to handle Hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidates should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidates should be able to do manual dexterity
- The candidate should be flexible, and reliable
- The candidates should have efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to transport raw materials, finished products and packaging materials, food safety/handling skills
- The candidates should be able to measure and dump ingredients into hoppers of mixing and grinding machines
- The candidates should be able to feed flattened boxes into forming machines to construct containers
- The candidates should be able to provide customer service, remove filled containers from conveyors
- The candidates should be able to manually pack goods into bags and boxes or other containers, feed and unload processing machines
- The candidates should be able to check products and packaging for basic quality defects, clean machines and immediate work areas
- The candidates should be able to assist process control and machine operators in performing their duties
- The candidates will get free parking
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume, job reference number, and cover letter) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answering the following questions while applying:
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!