T Brothers Food & Trading Ltd based in Port Coquitlam, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food processing labourer. T Brothers Food & Trading Ltd import, produce, and wholesale a wide variety of Asian products across Canada. We handle everything from grains, noodles, produce, home appliances, frozen foods, and so much more. As leaders in the Asian food import business, we know our actions reflect those around us. As such, the happiness of our customers is our top priority. The candidates selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: T Brothers Food & Trading Ltd
Position: Food processing labourer
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $17.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: 1658 Industrial Ave, Port Coquitlam, BC V3C 6N3
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to to have or do food safety/handling skills
- The candidates should be able to transport raw materials, finished products and packaging materials
- The candidates should be able to measure and dump ingredients into hoppers of mixing and grinding machines, remove filled containers from conveyors
- The candidates should be able to manually pack goods into bags and boxes or other containers
- The candidates should be able to check products and packaging for basic quality defects
- The candidates should be able to clean machines and immediate work areas
- The candidates will get group insurance benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through the below-mentioned details.
1658 Industrial Ave. suite 120
Port Coquitlam, BC
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!