Bonduelle Canada Inc. based in Ingersoll, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food processing labourer. Bonduelle Canada Inc. is a family owned and operated business since 1853. Behind our four brands (Bonduelle, Cassegrain, Globus, Ready Pac Bistro), 11,900 employees and a whole ecosystem of stakeholders are committed to providing a healthy, sustainable and affordable diet for as many people as possible. Our mission is to inspire the transition toward a plant-based diet to contribute to people’s well-being and planet health. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Bonduelle Canada Inc.
Position: Food processing labourer
No of Vacancies: 40
Salary: $15.50 hourly for 44 to 60 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Seasonal employment
Job Type: Green job (Involves supporting green economy sectors)
Location: Ingersoll, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Early Morning and Morning
Work setting: Fruit and vegetable processing plant
Work site environment: Candidates should work in odours, cold or refrigerated, wet or damp area
Security and safety: Bond required
Weight handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided.
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment, work under pressure, work overtime, perform repetitive tasks, manually dexter, stand for extended periods, pay attention to detail, handle heavy loads and also for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be physically strong and also have hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client and also work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able for food safety/handling skills
- The candidate should be able to measure and dump ingredients into hoppers of mixing and grinding machines, remove filled containers from conveyors and also manually pack goods into bags and boxes or other containers
- The candidate should be able to feed and unload processing machines and also check products and packaging for basic quality defects
- The candidate should be able to assist process control and machine operators in performing their duties and also clean machines and immediate work areas
- The employees get financial benefits as per collective agreement
- The employees get free parking availability, learning or training paid by employer, on-site recreation and activities, team building opportunities and parking availability
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume, Cover letter, References attesting experience, and Copy of portfolio or relevant work examples) through below mentioned details.
Are you available for shift or on-call work?
Are you available for the advertised start date?
Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!