Canadian Oats Milling Ltd. based in Duagh, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food processing labourer. Canadian Oats Milling Ltd. is an affiliation of industries with a wealth of experience in the area of oats and oat processing at industrial and retail basis. We operate in a global market exporting our products worldwide. We are known to provide a safe, clean, healthy, and comfortable environment for our staffs. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Canadian Oats Milling Ltd.
Position: Food processing labourer
No of Vacancies: 10
Salary: $20.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Duagh, AB
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift and Morning
Work setting: Flour mill, food and beverage plant and feed mill
Work site environment: Candidates should work in hot, cold or refrigerated and dusty place
Weight handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure, work overtime, perform repetitive tasks, stand for extended periods, pay attention to detail, handle heavy loads and also for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should be able for food safety or handling skills
- The candidate should be able to transport raw materials, finished products and packaging materials
- The candidate should be able to clean machines and immediate work areas, feed and unload processing machines and also assist process control and machine operators in performing their duties
- The candidate should be able to manually pack goods into bags and boxes or other containers and also check products and packaging for basic quality defects
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!